|Free Ticket show details +||$0.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale:July 22, 2017 3:45 am
Sales End:August 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- February 18, 2016 - January 1, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please join Stanford BASES on Wednesday, February 17 as we host a networking mixer event where our STAC SV friends will help introduce Filipino tech entrepreneurs helping to drive the digital and social economy in Asia and FilAm tech entrepreneurs who have paved the way for others in Silicon Valley. Special guests include the winners and finalists of the PLDT Smart SME Nation Be the Boss Competition held in October 2015 as well as founders/entrepreneurs Reshma Khilnani (MedXT), Tisa Mendoza (Buzzledom), Dr. Marc Loinaz (Aeluros/Broadcom), Katrina Montinola (Pointcast, estamp, Archimedes Software, ChemConnect) and Yobie Benjamin (Astrodigital). Be the Boss founders founded:
- Kim Lato from Kimstore, an online tech store and e-commerce pioneer in the Philippines.
- Jason Magbanua, the top wedding videographer in the country.
- Chino Atilano of TimeFree Innovations, a virtual queuing solutions company that’s also available in Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Kristine Reyes-Lopez of Messy Bessy, an online seller of biodegradable and nontoxic cleaning and personal care products.
- Carlo Calimon of MobKard, a mobile app with over 300 merchant partners that brings discounts and special deals directly to customers’ phones.
Click here to view event.